Friday 12 October 2012

As a coach I have my own standards and that is to deliver good result at all times." said Keshi.


Eagles' coach Stephen Keshi yesterday disagreed with suggestions from the Nigeria Football Federation, that he must achieve victory against Liberia in Saturday's 2013 Nations Cup qualifier against Liberia in Calabar.
NFF technical officials were quoted as saying that Keshi has been given all that he needed and there will no excuse, if he fails to deliver the Nations Cup ticket. But Keshi declared that he doesn't need such 'must win' mandates to deliver results.

"I don't need the NFF to give me conditions. As a coach I have my own standards and that is to deliver good result at all times. "Besides no player wears the national colour and goes into the field with the mind of losing," said Keshi.
He assured Nigerians that they will have all course to smile after his team is through with the Lone Stars of Liberia in the crucial encounter the Eagles must win and qualify for the Nations Cup, which they missed in 2012.

No comments:

Post a Comment