Wednesday 17 October 2012

KESHI WRITES YOU

 THIS IS DIRECT FROM THE BIG BOSS FACEBOOK ACCOUNT,THANKING NIGERIANS FOR THEIR SUPPORT DURING THE AFCON 13 QUALIFIERS
I Stephen Okechukwu Keshi wants to thank you all my fellow- Nigerians for your immense support during the first and the second stage of qualification for the 2013 nations cup in South Africa. The sunday's triumph against the lone stars was just a tip of an eyesberg. Like i keep on telling people, better is not good enough but the best is yet to come in no distant time. Many have been praying and glamouring with the fact that eagles should not grouped with tougher opponents when the draw will be held but for me, I prefer meeting me tough opponents first because in the continent of Africa, there are no minnows as far as football is concern. After the African cup of nations in South Africa, the world cup qualification matches start and I pray that GOD ALMIGHTY who has been with us all will continue to be with us and also bless the goodworks of our hands.
What else can i say than a resounding AMEN

No comments:

Post a Comment