Thursday 14 October 2021

'I am hungry and want more success in my career' Emem Essien speaks on hattrick at the 2021 Flying Officers Cup

Edo Queens forward, Emem Essien has expressed her hope that her hardwork has started paying off, following her second half Hat-trick against NWFL Championship side, Dannaz Ladies FC on Thursday evening.  


The former Ibom Angels forward was a second half substitute in the game against Dannaz Ladies and scored her first of the day on the hour mark, running on to nod in a cross from left back, Rebbeca Ajimuda. 

Her second came in the 91st minute, while the third, a beautiful goal, came in at 94th minute of play.

"I have been working hard and am glad it is finally paying off.' Emem said.

"I am happy for my Hat-trick, it simply means that I have to do more and keep working hard in every game and training session, because I am hungry and want more success in my career. 

"My coach have been so supportive and am elated that I could finally repay her trust and believe in me. 

'I am ready and focused  to take every chances that comes my way with both hands. I am working hard and am delighted to see that pay off with my goals and even more happier to see my team win." She concluded.

Edo Queens will face Dannaz Ladies in their last group game on Saturday afternoon at the Area 10 Sports Complex, Abuja.

No comments:

Post a Comment