Friday 25 August 2017

Vitoria Futebol Clube completes the signing of Adebanjo jacob

Portuguese Side Vitoria Futebol Clube have completed the signing of  Adebanjo Jacob from AD Oliverense.

The Portuguese Premiere Liga Side announced the signing of the 23 year old defensive midfielder on their Facebook page as Adebanjo Jacob signed on a two year deal.

Jacob moved to Portuguese second division side AD Oliverense from Remo Stars in 2014 and after playing for the Sky Blue Stars in the 2013/14 Nigeria National League Season.

"Am very excited about my move to Vitoria Futebol. It's a big step for me in my career having played in the second division for quite a while, now I have the chance to play in the top division for the next two year.

"I want to make a huge impact for my new club just as my legend Rashidi Yekini did in the past, I also want to start winning major trophies and possible get a chance to play for my country but first I need to settle down and start playing games for now."

No comments:

Post a Comment